Utah Shop 4--Quilt Etc., Historic Sandy, UT

Okay, I'm about to admit something embarrassing. I'm not sure whether I'm right about this or not, but I heard after my visit that there are two actual stores--one on each corner--and I only shopped one of them. I have to say, I thought I did pretty well with just one shop, but I'm really very curious about what was in that other building.

Meanwhile, back to this last stop on Thursday. From Draper to Historic Sandy, Quilt Etc. was filled with great fabrics. I keep saying that, but really, I wasn't disappointed in the shops in Salt Lake City. I can't find a website for the shop, so if you happen to know their site, leave a comment.

That completes my Thursday afternoon four-shops-in-three-hours shop hop: Sew Sweet in Tooele, Pine Needles at Gardner Village, Thimbles & Thread in Draper, and Quilts Etc. in Sandy. Stay tuned, because I did pretty well on Friday also.

1 comments:

Karen said...

Try this:
http://www.quilt-etc.com/

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but will be moderated. Thanks for commenting! I love feedback!