Utah Shop 2--Pine Needles at Gardner Village, West Jordan, Utah

From Sew Sweet in Tooele to West Jordan on my shop hop through Salt Lake City and the surrounding area. As I was driving around looking for this shop, I passed what looked like a little farmstead or something with a long line of cars turning into the parking lot. Turns out THAT was Gardner Village and the reason that there was such a crowd was that they were having a Witches celebration since it was October. Kids everywhere, dressed up in costumes. So I came back around, fought the crowds, and stopped in the shop. Pine Needles at Gardner Village was another great shop--wonderful fabric options. I was striving to find lights to add to my stash, and here they are! But that one aqua and lime fabric had to come along with me. And checkout time: 2:56pm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but will be moderated. Thanks for commenting! I love feedback!