Utah Shop 3--Thimbles & Threads, Draper UT

From Pine Needles in West Jordan to Thimbles & Threads in Draper, it seems like it was an easy drive from shop to shop. This shop was bright, the staff was friendly, and I found several more great clear fabrics for my collection. Again, I was aiming for a balance of lights and colors in my stash-building. The greens in this shop really attracted me, as you can tell, and I'm not normally attracted to that crayon color of green but it just struck me as needing to be in the stash, and I love a good geometric! They had to cut several of the fat quarters for me, and yet, checkout time was 3:23pm. My Thursday was turning into a very productive day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but will be moderated. Thanks for commenting! I love feedback!