The fabric I bought at the Morris Quilt Show

So here are the fabrics that I added to the stash over the weekend. I mostly purchased fat quarters, though there are a few half yards, and the one on the far left--the brown background with the teal flowers--is a yard because it was too beautiful. Just thought I'd let you all a little insight into the stash-building process...

I spent a little time last night explaining the quilting machine to a friend and I started to get a little less intimidated and a little braver about tackling something on it. So maybe next week I'll try to watch the video and see what's what.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy fabric, would love to know how that machine works. It looks scary!

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but will be moderated. Thanks for commenting! I love feedback!