It's together!

My long-arm Voyager quilting machine is on the frame and all hooked up. I haven't taken it for a test drive yet. I can't take the risk of losing too much time playing with it yet. I've got SO much to go through from the sewing room, stuff to look through and make decisions about and to figure out where and how to store it. So it's me, my chaise, and the West Wing DVDs and classic Christmas movies while I go through piles of displaced craft supplies. I've never been good about .....

As I was typing that, the power went out. And was out for 3-1/2 hours. So I got some "quiet time" because candles only kick off so much light and when you can't hardly see, you can't see enough to make decisions about what to keep and what to toss. But it's back on now, and I'm heading back to the sorting.

And for the record, it seems that tea lights burn for about 3-1/2 hours. They started burning out just about the time that the power came back on. Handy, really, as it meant I didn't have to blow out a whole bunch of candles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but will be moderated. Thanks for commenting! I love feedback!