I'm on Facebook now

Wow, it's just one electronic mountain being conquered after another. The blog is working, and now, after several invitation from friends, I've joined Facebook. So if you're on there, you can friend me.

Meanwhile, in the health department, I finally went to the Dr. and got something for this cough. Hoping it kicks in fast, because I'm on a plane to the CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) Show less than a week from now. I can't wait; I get to see everything new and fabulous in the craft industry and all of the wonderful people that also work in the creative industry. And after the show, I get to spend a few days with my friend Vicki in Long Beach and my sister Alice in Phoenix. So I want to be healthy for all of that.

But before I go, I have to get my project done for the Ornament Thursday group. As I look at the stack of cardmaking supplies across the room, I think it might have to be a card.

Meanwhile, there's beef stew underway in the crock pot, so I better go check that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you and no worries on the cough, I have asthma so I cough constantly! Email me your cell # so we can meet up! I hope you feel better my friend!

Cheers,
Madge

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until you get out here! CA can't wait 'til you get out here!!! You totally rock!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but will be moderated. Thanks for commenting! I love feedback!