Subtle colors for a few fabrics

Okay, so maybe the red isn't so subtle, but the others are. This lovely mix of fabrics won't go together in a quilt, or at least that's not currently the plan, but they all have something in common. They were all on mini-bolts and on sale at Material Matters and they are all now part of my stash (joining several others purchased at this store in March). Loved the very soft aqua teal at the bottom and the patterning in the two brownish greens is great. The red pattern is very subtle and will work for a lot of things, I'm sure. I always love stopping into this store in Cedarburg--not only is it a lovely town to wander in, but it's the shop where I bought the quilting machine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but will be moderated. Thanks for commenting! I love feedback!