I got tagged by Jean Yates

What is your current obsession?
The West Wing, quilt fabric, Trader Joe's Chocolate Meringue Cookies, and my main man--Rich.

What is your weirdest obsession?
Of those or a different one--I have a difficult time getting rid of things, especially gifts and things people have made for me.

What are you wearing today?
Jeans, green tank top, blue and green flowered top, flipflops.

What's for dinner?
I really don't know. It's after 9 now, so probably the string cheese, chocolate donut hole, and piece of cinnamon raisin toast that I just ate would qualify.

What would you eat for your last meal?
Indian food or Kumbla and ham. But not together.

What's the last thing you bought?
Gas, groceries, and household stuff earlier today.

What are you listening to right now?
Watching "The First Wives Club." Just finished watching "Anchors Away." No music on right now.

What is your favorite ice-cream flavor?
A flavor only available at The Spotted Cow in Peoria, Illinois--Late Night Chocolate--chocolate ice cream with cinnamon and Kahlua.

What are you thinking RIGHT now?
It was just the scene in First Wives Club where they each got their letters from Cynthia, and she was talking about the strength, talent, and humor of her friends and how much she misses them. So I was thinking about friendships.

What do you think of the person who tagged you?
She's amazingly creative and very brave and strong. She's a truly astonishing woman.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Beach house in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. Miss those Lubi's sandwiches and that not-too-touristy town. That is, of course, if I had a place to live my normal life already.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
I'd be curled up in Rich's arms just hanging out.

Which language do you want to learn?
I don't know. I don't know any, really, and I don't have anywhere I really want to go.

What's your favorite quote (for now)?
1. You will do foolish things. Do them with enthusiasm.
2. If you can't be a good example, be a horrible reminder.

What's your favorite color?
I hate to play favorites. I love them all. But I do love the remarkable range of shades that Lake Michigan can be--every day, it looks different.

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
Oh gosh. So many to choose from. Probably my strapless reddish print dress.

What is your dream job?
Quilt something--fabric designer, shop owner, book author, teacher, designer.

What's your favorite magazine?
I should say one of the ones we publish, but I really don't read magazines very often, I'm horrified to admit.

If you had £100 now, what would you spend it on?
I checked the currency exchange, and that seems to be about $164. Right this minute, I'd probably give it to my sister to do something really good with her boys on their visit home.

Do you admire any one's style?
I admire the style of half of the women in the world!

Describe your personal style?
Eclectic.

What are you going to do after this?
Go to bed.

What are your favorite movies?
Chick flicks, The Legend of Bagger Vance, Field of Dreams, old musicals.

What are you reading now?
Right this minute, nothing. I have several books sitting around waiting to be read.

What's your favorite fruit?
I bought cherries, strawberries, and blueberries today, so I guess they qualify.

What inspires you?
Color. Fabric. Other people's accomplishments and paths that they took to get there. Good weather.

What's your favorite work of art?
I love Degas ballerinas.

What skill would you like to learn?
Painting and sketching.

The rules:
1. Respond and rework; answer the question on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention.
2. Tag eight other people.

2 comments:

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

you are such a fun person! sometime I hope we get to see a photo of you in that red strapless dress of yours!!! Wheee!!!
love, jean xox

Linda Augsburg said...

Next time I have it on, I'll get a pic snapped. It is a really great dress--it's definitely a good mood dress!

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but will be moderated. Thanks for commenting! I love feedback!