Busy week

The Bead&Button Show has been in full swing this week, so I've been distracted from my blog (and from my house, which is still a bit messy). I'm hoping to get behind the sewing machine soon--this week, maybe. Meanwhile, I worked on a right-angle weave necklace for work today, but it's not finished, so no photo yet. I'll post one once it's done.

Meanwhile I did create this necklace a few weeks back, but forgot to post it. It's simple 2+3+3 chain in sterling silver. The rings are a combination of plain, twisted, and flattened twisted jump rings and it was very quick and easy to put together.

4 comments:

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

Lovely necklace!
PS: I tagged you in my blog!

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

Lovely necklace!

PS I tagged you in my blog!

Unknown said...

love this piece!!!! that is some serious change in silver though....

Linda Augsburg said...

Yes, PC, not an inexpensive necklace to create. Especially when you have to create it more than once for the step-outs of a video. I have a jump ring bracelet to figure out soon. I think I'm going to have to improve my skills at making my own jump rings, because I can't spend that much on rings for a bracelet!

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but will be moderated. Thanks for commenting! I love feedback!