My sixth Colorado quilt shop stop: Holly's Quilt Cabin

After the fifth shop, my friend called and said she was home, so I headed west to her house, fabric in tow. But the next day, after her classes were done, we set out for a little shopping, a little sight seeing, and, armed with some maps from the web, a little quilt shop hopping. Chandra is not a quilter, so this was all new to her, but she was a trooper. First stop, Holly's Quilt Cabin. Again, friendly staff, lots of fabric, and they cut any fat quarters I couldn't find. They also had two fat quarters left of the brown and teal floral fabric I bought a few months ago, so I picked that up as well. And up in the top right hand corner is a lovely little mum-like floral in the prettiest cornflower periwinkle combination. In the office the other day, several people liked that one a lot. I found several purples, which are also not normal additions to my stash. And I'm intrigued by the swirlies--two in the left column and two in the right column--they're nice prints and I think they'll be useful down the road. So many great finds, but I have to tell you, by this time, I was getting a little worried about fitting it all in my luggage....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but will be moderated. Thanks for commenting! I love feedback!