My second Colorado quilt shop stop: High Country Quilts

So once I reached Colorado Springs, I stopped at the northernmost quilt shop I'd found in town--High Country Quilts. The quilters in Colorado are lucky to have such great shops. The day I was at High Country Quilts, they were preparing for a tea party in their classroom, but I got to look at the classroom samples before the guests/students arrived. So here are some of my finds--the black print on the right is flannel--fun, isn't it? The pin dot is a straw yellow with black polka dots. And the fabric on the lower left reminds me of the interior paper of old book covers. I found several colorways of it on this trip. The staff was very friendly as well, but that seems to be the norm at quilt shops and Colorado didn't disappoint.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but will be moderated. Thanks for commenting! I love feedback!