My third Colorado quilt shop stop: Ruth's Stitchery

I wasn't sure what they'd have at Ruth's Stitchery, but I knew they had quilt stuff. And Holy Toledo did they ever! The shop was large, tucked away in a strip mall, and the staff was very friendly and helpful, cutting a bunch of fat quarters from me. That paisley along the top row was so cool that I bought in in two shades of blue and one green. In the second row on the right is another of those marble fabric prints--this one in blues and aquas. And next to it is a very charming floral in orange, which isn't my usual color choice, but I fell for it. On the left end of that row were two unusual finds--a great white bubbly print and dotty fabric with gray print and the batik next to it with the magenta linear design. And then there's the trio of prints that I had to have--the yellow and black prints in the bottom row. Those really caught my eye, so they had to come home with me.

1 comments:

Mel said...

Very nice selections in unusual colors. I like the orange!

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but will be moderated. Thanks for commenting! I love feedback!