Quilt Festival this weekend

I get to shop for quilty stuff this weekend! Quilts, Inc. is having one of its festivals in Rosemont, Illinois (next to O'Hare Airport) and I'm going on Saturday (and if I haven't seen enough, I can always go again on Sunday). Now that I have my quilting machine ready to go, I'll be shopping differently, looking at the prizewinning quilts differently, and even come out of there with a different assortment of purchases. For several years, I've looked at the quilting stencils from Full Line Stencils but never could bring myself to buy any. Now that I have pouncers (bought at the show in February) to transfer the chalk to the quilt, I can justify the purchase of some stencils!

Now don't get the wrong idea, I'll still be shopping for fabric. And looking at the masterpiece quilts that will be on display. I can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but will be moderated. Thanks for commenting! I love feedback!