Today at CHA...

I got to do a little more wandering around the CHA Craft SuperShow today. In addition, I toured the LA Convention Center and the LA Live area that surrounds it. And then I attended the Creative Options by Plano Molding reception, where they unveiled their new color scheme for their totes and containers. The new line is called Vineyard and it's lovely! In addition to containers like this, they make the rolling totes and all of that as well! The line is beautiful, and the company is located near where I grew up, so it always holds a special place in my heart. But it's their ingenuity that always impresses me. They have an awesome container for beads that I just love the shape of. I'll try to get by their booth tomorrow and snap a few more pictures. Meanwhile, these pictures show the inside and outside of the container.

After that reception, I got to catch up with my artistic and wonderful friend from college, Victoria, and her almost-17-year-old daughter. We had a great meal, got to catch up, and it was marvelous. And on the drive back to the hotel, the Disney fireworks display started, so we got to see that too! All in all, a fabulous day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but will be moderated. Thanks for commenting! I love feedback!