Barns and bubbles: Fabrics from Quilter's Destination


I haven't been in quilt shops for a while, I guess, because a new line popped up and I didn't know anything about it! Have you seen these barns around? I love them! So much that I bought several yards. Don't know what I'm going to do with it yet, but I couldn't pass it up.

Also, they had this bubble-print primary-color flannel in the clearance area. I've purchased a bunch of flannels in the past year, so having yardage of flannel will certainly come in handy.

Found these at Quilter's Destination--a store I've visited before.

In addition, I found this panel. These are very cute and a little more country than I'd normally choose, but again, the barn in the border! Don't know what will come of it yet, but thought I'd better get some of it now.

1 comments:

Alice said...

Love the barn stuff!!
Alice

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but will be moderated. Thanks for commenting! I love feedback!