The second installment of fabric purchases in the northwest suburbs of Chicago

This assortment of fat quarters is from a shop called Quilter's Destination and I must admit it might be a regular destination for me as well. I'm a sucker for bright, clear (not gray-toned) colors, so I really appreciated their selection of fabric. (Bet you couldn't guess that I liked it there from the fat quarters shown.) I did get a lot of great dark fabrics here, but I love the lights that I found as well. Some interesting patterns (love the pink daisies on the black background in the middle on the right) and some of the batiks have a splash of silver metallic on them as well, which adds an interesting visual dimension. The shop is on Rand Road in Arlington Heights and the folks were very friendly. It's not a huge shop, but they have a very nice selection for such tight quarters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but will be moderated. Thanks for commenting! I love feedback!