JustRite Rubber Stamp fonts


I discovered JustRite Stamps at the CHA Craft SuperShow in late July. The premise of these stamps is that JustRite sells font sets so you can basically typeset your own wording. The wood stamp I bought back in July was round, so letters can be set in the center, like a monogram or wording, and the mini-font I bought then can be placed in the circle around the exterior. But when I saw on their Facebook page that they were having a font sale, I thought I'd better consider a purchase, because I'm having a difficult time finding their products locally. So I did, as you can see. I got the horizontal stamper set that comes with two sizes, Times New Roman in upper and lower case, and their special occasions font which only comes in upper case. All three font sets come in three point sizes, so I should have all the options I need for now.

And if you have a chance, check out the JustRite blog, filled with great ideas and inspiration from their team. Plus there are hops, videos, and more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but will be moderated. Thanks for commenting! I love feedback!