Judikins Mica Gloss inks

As I said, I have a weakness for demos. And Judi Watanabe does amazing demos. She was demo-ing how to use their Mica Gloss inks on glossy cardstock--both white and black, and using the brayer and stamps to create patterns. I was watching her demo and several others were watching as well. One woman who was also watching the demos actually admitted that she brought her hubby along so that, between the two of them, they might remember how some of these products were used once they got them home. Judi said the magic words. "We have videos online, in case you forget." SOLD! As you can see, the brayer, the papers, the inks, and even a sample as a reminder found their way back to Wisconsin with me. Nothing like a good demo to sell a great product!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but will be moderated. Thanks for commenting! I love feedback!