I found a shadowbox for my fabric collage!

So I noticed the other day that Hobby Lobby was having a sale on frames--a really good sale. Of course, we don't have one in Milwaukee ("Why not?," I wonder on a regular basis), so while I was in Illinois this weekend, I stopped by Hobby Lobby to check them out. I've been looking for a large shadowbox frame to house my fabric scraps from the outfits I sewed as a kid in 4-H. And they had them. So I bought a 24" x 36" jersey-framing box and I'll figure out how to make it work. After all, I figured out how to fit it in the back of the Jeep, and that was a feat in itself! I think it will be big enough to house everything I want it to put in it, but if not, I'll buy a second or even a third to make it work. I'll just have to wait for another sale...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but will be moderated. Thanks for commenting! I love feedback!