Quilt Festival stashbuilders, part 5

I had good luck at the Quilting Connection at Festival. They had precut yards for a really great price, so I had to buy a few. Their site isn't up and working right now, or I'd share their web addy. Quilting Connection does shows and they're based out of Atlantic Beach, Florida. I know that they don't have a shop because I ask them every time I see them at a show. You see, Atlantic Beach is just up the road from Jacksonville Beach, where I used to live and manage a quilt shop. What I loved about the selection at the Quilting Connection booth was the mix of traditional and batiks. What Rich loved was that they had a chair to sit in while I shopped. So everyone was happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but will be moderated. Thanks for commenting! I love feedback!