Quilt Festival stash building, part 2

Just a bunch more fabrics in some fabulous colors. The five thin bundles in the top right are from The Quilted Forest. The four-fabric row on the left: Heritage Designs, Amana IA. The rest are from Grinnell FiberWorks.

There are those in my life who are getting a little concerned about my stashbuilding, but remember that most of these are fat quarters, not yardage. Others are asking what I have planned for these fabrics. My answer is nothing yet, but I want to start quilting more regularly, so I want to have a good stash to pull from and play with. Meanwhile, if you noticed that this must have been a lot of fabric to carry so far, given yesterday's stash, I didn't have to carry it. I had a great carrier---Rich was a trooper for spending more than 5 hours at the show with me, carrying it all and not commenting on how much I purchased!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but will be moderated. Thanks for commenting! I love feedback!