Checking in from sunny CA

Since I'm still on vacation in CA, I'm unable to post any photo or projects, since I haven't created anything since I've been out here. But I did press some pennies at Disneyland, so maybe I'll create a project or two from them when I get home (thanks for the inspiration, Cathy).

Meanwhile, I'll post pictures from the show. First, the Kalmbach booth.

















Now, pictures of some fabulous crafty types!


Cathy Filian and Steve Piacenza from Creative Juice in the Plaid booth.



















Candie Cooper, Savvy Crafter, also in the Plaid booth (Candie's been super busy in the past few months, but will surely be updating her blog soon--plus there's so much great stuff on their from the past, catch up on that while she's on a mini-hiatus)



















Katie Hacker and I at Beadalon (Katie--told you I never look good in digital self portraits!)








Gotta run. More boxes to pack at Vickie's!

4 comments:

Cathie Filian said...

It was so good to see you and snap your pic! I'll be adding your blog to my roll. I hope you had safe travels home. We had a wonderful show and are still laughing at the fun.

xo cathie

Linda Augsburg said...

It was a good time and fun to get to know you guys as well. We'll have to do a better job of keeping track of each other this year--Facebook should make that a lot easier!

Lisa Gatz said...

I was there and overwhelmed as always! Looks like you had fun.

Linda Augsburg said...

So many friends there, so much to see and do, how can it not be fun? :)

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but will be moderated. Thanks for commenting! I love feedback!