What happened between April and November?

I suppose some of you might be wondering what happened between April and now. So here's the true Farm & City story.


I once had a blog that I wrote for regularly. And then it went away. And I was sad about it, and a little lost. But once the sadness had passed and the lost feeling faded, I realized how much I missed blogging, missed exploring the web and passing along links, and missed telling my stories. So I decided to create a blog of my very own--a blog that represents my creative journey, shares the stuff I make, and includes aspects of my life. So as you look back, you'll see that there's a gap. I took some of my favorite previous posts (everything April 2008 and before), edited them, posted them here, and started blogging once more.

Thanks for wondering.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but will be moderated. Thanks for commenting! I love feedback!