Celebrate finishing something

I finished the really-no-longer-a-baby quilt--WOO HOO! Did I mention that I had to shift the pattern from being a square baby quilt to a throw-size, since the young lady is 7 now? Thank goodness I bought extra fabric way back then. I even remembered to attach a photo label. And now I'm going to heat up some Thanksgiving leftovers (my favorites) and celebrate.


So I leave you with this thought. When you finish something, anything, be it updating your wardrobe, making the perfect gift for a friend, or just balancing your checkbook, celebrate! You might just inspire someone else to finish something too! And if everyone celebrated finishing something, just think of all the mini-celebrations!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but will be moderated. Thanks for commenting! I love feedback!